Our blogging rules were written by Year 6 and they are in place to remind us how to blog safely and protect ourselves and others from unsafe online behaviour.
- Only use first names but never put names with photos of children.
- Parents only use first names when commenting.
- Never include personal information in your blog posts, including photos.
- Only leave positive comments on other peoples’ work.
- Write in full sentences (no text talk).
- Children can write blog posts but this should be done with adult supervision (teachers or parents).
- Always tell a trusted adult if you read or receive a comment that is hurtful.